This is a fun ride and not a race. There will be four rides to accommodate all ability levels and age groups. Please note...
- All riders must ride safely and obey the California Vehicle Code.
- It is the rider’s responsibility to bring to the ride a bicycle that is in safe operating condition. No repairs will be done by the tour staff.
- Carry a spare tube, pump, water bottle, pocket money, identification, emergency phone numbers.
- Helmets are strongly recommended and required by law for riders 18 years of age and younger.
- Riders under the age of 14 must ride with an adult
- Riders must leave the ride if in the judgment of the tour staff the rider is too exhausted to continue
Sag assistance and rest stops will be provided on all course rides.
Rides will take place rain or shine – there will be no refunds!
A limited number of T-shirts will be available on the day of the ride.